Sunday, December 15, 2002

franklin persuaded me to get my ass out of the house last night and i went off to jr's at 1:00am! it was fun -- just funny seeing people i normally hang out there already drunk and i wasn't! (am i that messy when i get to drinking to?)

it was a totally beautiful day today and i didn't get my ass outta bed until 1:30pm. ahh the life. i just went out to get my haircut and and had a late lunch at chipotle in bethesda. yum yum. (they have a great website too!)

i'm constantly on the computer and going back to my nerd / dork / ... and now GEEK mode -- i'm forever trying to do new things with it. this weblog for instance. online discussion groups on yahoo! and msn. my own webpage for that matter! i spent the better part of last night (and the better part of the past few nights at work) configuring my personal email service with OUTLOOK and the computers at work. i use OUTLOOK EXPRESS at home and found out that i could sync up my yahoo! online address book with my OUTLOOK EXPRESS address book -- much like you sync up information with a PDA or palm pilot. needless to say -- i did it but i ended up erasing and overwriting the wrong set of information!

i'm definitely going out tonight. had a lot of fun last week at jrs and lizard lounge. it was nice to see skippy. totally there in his 'old school' mode promoting things this time for his and his lover's furniture store. he was always a fun character -- even during his drugged out club kid days! lots of cuties out that night too. hmm. damn -- i need to hook up soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home