Monday, July 07, 2003

SKETCH factor rating = OFF THE RADAR SCREEN

my 'partying' this past month has been the most interesting and intense EVER in my life. i'm a grown man just about to turn 35 and its just like i'm a kid in a candy store with all of these fun 'treats' available with a *snap* of a finger. back in the early - mid 90's i considered myself a club kid of sorts going out just about everyday of the week and dancing and hanging out with friends. i prided myself on how i would be able to go out and have fun without getting drunk! alcohol wasn't really a big part of my life until i got older. but even then, i never EVER got 'messy' drunk (NOT cute by the way). heaven forbid i ever did drugs either!!! fast forward to the summer of 2003 ... big MESS! a fun mess, though. :-)

my friends were always a big and positive part of my life. i can seriously say to anyone that i have never encountered anyone literally negative or bad that i have ever considered to be a 'friend'. with that said and done -- whatever direction the my life turns (bad or good; happy or sad; postive or negative; sketchy or not-so-sketchy) it's all ME and ME ALONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home