Sunday, December 28, 2003

it's christmas and new year's time again. my typical old -- let's get depressed mode in full swing! eh -- it's all my own doing anyway. i need to get over it, right???

i spent christmas eve and christmas day all alone in the house in oakland. i didn't call the 'rents. i feel kinda bad, but i'm still having my *issues* with them. once again -- "GET OVER IT!" argh. i think i'm going to make amends with them this new years. yeah -- that's it. i'll go back to dc for new years prior to going to boston.

mike's affairs of the heart seem to be in full swing for some reason lately too. man, i tell you. it's the proverbial, "when it rains, it pours" addage. still going crazy with this online orlando thing (eric). my new york interest is actually still in contact with me (jayme). my west coast acquaintances are at it as well. i even sorta have a blind date tonight too! i think this is the first time in my life that i'm probably actually letting people come into my personal life like this. all new territory. good, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home