Friday, July 01, 2005

Still at Frank's. Mike is trying to fix his company's laptop they apparently forgot he has. If u tell me...he was MANHUNTIN' too much. Uh huh. He just told me of his own new york *shenanigans* this past weekend. I was supposed to help him drive up. He really needed it. Believe it or not, he somehow got lost in New Jersey, got his rental towed, got in a fender bender of sorts, lost his treats, found them again, hit his head on manequins, lose his shirt in public, and .... interract with police + able to get work done at/for the pride event!

I need to go home. He and Mike are now web surfing on his blackberry for some orginal specifcations for the laptop mentioned in the beginning of this post. That was 15 minutes ago. It's 4:25am. I gotta go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home