Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

[This pic was taken last year at one of the Temptation Tea parties. Although not necessarily a *holiday* pic, it appears to be very fitting.]

This time of year always gets me down. It's probably because I never have any money, but what else is new, eh? I should definitely count my blessings though. Considering the amount of dramas and assorted other *bad things* that happened to many of my friends this year, I pretty much have fared well ... I guess. Discounting my big fallout in San Francisco last year, my *homelessness* situation this past summer, and countless other entanglements in other peoples sketchy dramas -- it was a damn good year I say! :-) Kidding aside -- I'm alive, (relatively) healthy, and have an awesome circle of friends that regardless of the bad and good things that we may stumble upon, I know they always be around! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home