Friday, March 31, 2006

i survived


yeah -- it's taken me almost a week to recount the events from my nyc shenanigans from last week. suffice to say, i am ALIVE. it's not like i went crazy or haywire with anything, but i did find myself in precarious situations once or twice during the weekend. if i see anyone who reads this in person, please remind me to tell you what i did POST junior vasquez sunday evening. it basically invovled a lot of WALKING! hmm. other than that it was an amazing party weekend. the sights and sounds were more than i expected to experience. sex shows up close, (not so) personal, and things aside -- it was all about the music for me. the lighting was amazing at the BLACK PARTY. the highlight for me was definitely OFFER NISSIM. he was totally NOT was what I was expecting. never before have i seen a dj so into what he was doing. dancing and flailing and hands up in the air~~wow. about 3 songs into his set, he busted out BETTY DAVIS EYES on top of his signature beats and i was simply through it. simply amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger ribbiticus said...

hey there! thanks for dropping by my blog! how fortuitous that you happened to come by just wjen i had posted about our good ole college days. bizarre! hmmm...seems like you were being naughty at the big shindig. glad you had a blast taking in all those new experiences. :) miss ya too!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home