Saturday, April 12, 2003

PBI. West Palm Beach. The weather site says it's 76 degrees. It feels a bit warmer but at least there's a breeze and the sun is shining today. Quite a difference than what I left behind in DC. There was a scheduling 'issue' today with my group and the local management. I guess it's all worked out now. Been here since 12:45pm. I don't get to leave until around 9:00pm. This shift alone has 5 full flights to deal with. We're doing mostly ramp work here. Pretty simple -- bags on and off and they actually do water and lavs. I get to be fill in supervisor for a few shifts! That's going to be cool.

Rodney and Mark said they went to some trashy bar here last night and for some reason they're really excited to take me along with them. Hmmm. I haven't been 'feeling it' to go out these days for some reason. Maybe because of my allergies. Luckily they're not as bad as they were for the past few days. Still a few coughs here and there -- I think I'll survive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home