Sunday, May 04, 2003

got back from my 'weekend' on friday -- tried to get myself in order for my move to california. i get to the house not only to find ALL of my stuff packed in boxes already, but someone else already living in my room. dang! my cousin just couldn't wait to get me outta there! :-) actually -- it was kinda nice 'cuz i wouldn't have been able to do all that in a day. kinda having a hard time trying to figure out how to get it all over to the west coast though. just found out yesterday that we've officially been extended another week and our next assignment is going to be burlington, vt. man -- i need a break right now. i literally go out to the shopping malls here just to go out and see them. ugh -- how depressing.

the flight schedules here in PBI have decreased a bit -- and we now have longer breaks in between flights now. that's really good. today i'm planning on dipping out early and trying to make the last flight of my shift to go to nyc for the day. I NEED A HAIRCUT! it'll be a little cooler temp-wise too -- it's really hot down here. oh yeah -- i get to go to the dugout too! 'where da bears are! oh my!'

i need to take some pix of the crew here. they're really a nice bunch of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home