Tuesday, January 20, 2004

woke up in a tizzy early monday morning ... thought my mom was flying in from denver. i messed up -- she's coming tuesday (later on this) morning. oops. meanwhile -- why was there major drama at work today. ugh. i dunno if i can handle it being at this new station with all the newbies. i just have to tell myself -- it's all just growing pains. they'll get it ... eventually.

after my false start at work -- i just went back to the hotel and slept till about 3pm. it was my 2nd day off afterall! i ended up going into downtown boston to buy underwear of all things. it's been almost 2 weeks that i've been here and haven't had a chance to do laundry yet. mark, my roommate, just told me though that the hotel set up a small washing machine area for the long term guests but they're keeping it on the downlow for some reason. bastards! i guess i'll be doing laundry after work. how exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home