Sunday, April 04, 2004

finally arrived in oakland early this morning ... around 3am est. sily me, i thought i'd save a few bucks and not take a taxi because the BART is closed by that time. i ventured onto the the regular actransit public transportation bus. little did i know, the bus routes have changed and i ended up totally someplace in oakland that i didn't want to be at around 1am in the morning! i managed my way home though.

other than that drama -- i course i go through more ... ended up losing my oakley sunglesses at work. worked right up to the end before boarding my flight because we were short handed at work. didn't realize it until right before they were going to shut the door of the aircraft! i've had such crazy bad luck with my big ticket personal items lately. first the burberry coat and now my shades. i got an email this am, though, that someone found the glasses. yayyy.

my rommate mark has to work today. i have just one day to myself. i'll find SOMETHING to do. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home