Wednesday, March 31, 2004

addendum to this past weekend ...

sketchy = NOT CUTE

shortly thereafter this previous posting ... i sorta broke down and got all *emotional* about EVERYTHING. life. love. my lack of love in my life. just general random craziness. since everyone in the apartment was still asleep, i needed to vent and started writing emails galore to people i knew and even to people i didn't know. i wrote a fan letter to a local dj. i wrote a crazy freaky almost psycho love letter to some boy in orlando i hardly know. i surfed circuit party websites. right after that -- around 8am -- i fell out myself and was knocked out until about lunch time. in general -- i was just a mess.

right after noontime, i ended up hanging out with my old buddy david from my days at the blade. he works for another gay publication in town and had to run a few errands before we went off for lunch at chevy's in pentagon city. after talking for a while -- i've come to realize that he's one of the oldest friends that i actually still keep in close contact with ~~ a little over 10 years! it was nice seeing him and catching up as well.

david had to leave and i just passed a little more time at the mall and looked around. my old roommate glen got me into this fabulous lotion by kiehl's: DELUXE HAND & BODY LOTION WITH ALOE VERA & OATMEAL "POUR HOMME". of course i had to pick up an 8oz - $18 bottle at nordstrom's. having an intense need to buy skin care products -- I TRULY AM GAY! i also sampled a few new cologne scents at sephora. nothing really interesting there. after that, i headed onto the up against the wall store of all places. i noticed that they actually sold evisu jeans. the REAL ones that is that ranged from $325 - $750! they are supposedly japanese made and produced by hand by antique looms, etc., etc. another thing glen got me into -- apparently a huge thing in the UK and europe and for some reason, the hip-hop/rap community here in the us. i have about 4 pairs myself. i sure as hell didn't pay that much for them though. my only real connection was through ebay and they ranged from about $75 - $120 max for me. i just had to see what the difference was and how you could tell if mine were fake or not. to tell you the truth -- you couldn't really tell at all. since no one around here knows what they are really -- i'll just keep the secret to myself. :-) i'll post a pic of their logo another day.

i ended up the day going back to tony's and breaking down again ... supposedly another after effect of my *party* mode this weekend. there's a whole wallow in self pity series of moments that occur to those who go through this. that plus the splitting headache i had all day. it sucks! we both regained ground and headed onto jr's for a beer and pizza at cpk in dupont circle. voila. the official end of my super fabulous, yet crazy weekend. i'm not going to do this again for a LONG, LONG time.


oh yeah -- i seemed to have gotten off on the hyperlinks in this blog. here's another bonus - a picture of me and tony in his place during a better and happier and NOT sketchy time a few weeks ago. my cousin rolando took the picture on his new picture phone. i haven't posted any pictures here in quite a while. i'll try to be more descriptive in my postings in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home