Friday, July 01, 2005


Last bit on Paulo now ... the *money* shot baby!!! He took of his shirt. Wow. I was actually that close to take the picture too! WOW. :-)

The evening started right around 1:00am and then ended for me around 6:00am. About half the room was asian [very typical in SF]. They were definitely NOT liking me. Well actually -- I really don't know that, but humor me, okay? At least I speak English without an accent, alright?!? ;-) I was just bopppin' away all by my lonesone and I had the time of my life!!! You see, I've been *going through it* lately with the boys and the house and this was just a perfect thing for me to take a time out from all of the DC biz and thangs. The a/c is out and the temp inside the house is HOT. Of course my room is the HOTTEST in the house for reason too. My luck I guess. Anyway -- it was good to be away and to "recharge" to put it lightly. It was also nice to go out to the planet big party and have a few old tricks come up and say, "Hey! Where ya been." and all that jazz. I even noticed a few who I wanted to trick with as well. In anycase, the added attention from the *big gurls* was really nice in general. I need to get over myself and starting meeting new people and getting out of this crazy funk I'm in with dating. I have no idea why I persist on associating with the *pretty boy* / *circuit boy* / *a-list types* when I am clearly not that attracted to them. I mean -- I can appreciate a good looking guy like any other person, but I'd rather be around big ol' hairy bald biker types. Do I interact at all with those types? Of course not. I'm a mess. Right? Eh - I'm just a mess who know a lot of fabulous people I suppose. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home