Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Top 2005 Tunes [remixes, of course]... no particular order

I know I'm forgetting some, but here are some of my favorites from the past year that made me shake my butt in the clubs in 2005:

  1. Pump it Up - Danzel
  2. Dirtyfilthy - Superchumbo
  3. Circuito - Alma Matris
  4. (Reach Up for the) Sunrise - Duran Duran
  5. Talk Like a Stranger - Deepsky
  6. The World is Mine - David Guetta
  7. Just a Little More Love - Dave Guetta
  8. Do I Look Like a Slut? - Avenue D
  9. Low Frequencies - Chus & Ceballos
  10. I've Got a Life - Eurythmics
  11. Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani
  12. Back to Basics - Shapeshifters
  13. Show It - Friburn & Urik
  14. Don't Cha - Pussy Cat Dolls
  15. Lift it Up - Inaya Day
  16. Stupidisco - Junior Jack
  17. I Believe in You - Kylie
  18. Shine - The Lovefreekz
  19. Dick for Brains - Lysak (Superchumbo)
  20. Hung Up - Madonna
  21. We Belong Together - Mariah
  22. Rockin' Music - Martin Solveig
  23. The First Time - Offer Nissim
  24. Home - Suzanne Palmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home