Wednesday, December 25, 2002

merry christmas ... to me?

had dual ops (again) today. i was assigned to the ramp -- of course it had to snow about 3 inches during my shift as well! it was all good. we've got a great team at dulles -- it all worked out alright.... de-icing fluid and frostbite and all! :-)

after work bill took me, na-shawn, lawrence, and racquel out to eat. we went to this place called the amphora diner. it used to be an old silver diner -- but apparently is family/locally owned now. it was decent -- i had me some steak and eggs! umm umm good. we were all tired and bill wanted to show his appreciation for all of the hard work put in today. bill took me home -- at least to the metro tonight. it's always nice to spend some 'quality' time with my boss. it's geeky i guess -- but he's a great guy and i admire him a lot.

i'm all by myself tonight at the condo. my cousin rolando is gone to texas somewhere. i'm still not talking w/ the 'rents. as a matter of fact -- i think my dad may have left a message. he's so not into confrontations -- i'm sure he's not very happy because of my drama. if ever i should feel bad -- it's should be for him. i'm just not up to hearing it or anything from the family right now. i feel bad about this whole situation but i just need a little time out for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home