Wednesday, February 04, 2004

i feel like shit right now. i think i have a cold creeping up on me. right now i'm back at work ... just a short walk from the hotel, using the computers. damned mark borrowed my laptop! ;-) he's back from california with his interviews and stuff and hasn't called me yet - bitch.

lost my phone over the weekend again. i'm a mess. had to go on ebay to get a new one. about $98 -- eh, it's okay i guess. i don't think i qualify for another upgrade until this spring.

i applied for a new promotion this past week. it's for a trainer position in our head quarters. still have to get a reply from the department. another member of my group went on his for a different proficiency -- i guess they are doing interviews in bulk or something.

what else is new ... oh yeah, i just heard that some of the members of my group are needed in dulles. i do NOT want to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home