Tuesday, April 06, 2004

i have way too much time on my hands ...

i'm just standing here at the gate cruising the other airline rampers and various construction workers milling about the concourse! hmmm -- nice ones today. ;-)

corinne, one of my supervisors here, talked some sense into me. she basically said that i was a drama queen and that i should get over it! (and she was blunt about it too!) DC is my home afterall and that this station is the place that i truly belong. after all, i was one of the original members that started it. no matter what other opportunities that are out there, i have my roots firmly imbedded here. apparently the only thing that was keeping me in oakland was the cheap rent. nothing else really. i could always visit if i wanted to, right? now, the most pressing matter at hand is where i will need to live. i need to start asking around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home