Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I'm riding home on the train tonight after hanging out with Mike Lake. In pops this Snoop Dog looking man with his cornrows and a very *glazed look* in his eyes ~ walkman blaring and just groovin' along. He manages to find a seat beside a distinguished older black woman in a nice tweed suit on her cell phone. The man proceeds to GROOVE along really hard as we proceed to the next station. The woman beside him exclaims, "Will you sit still?" "Huh?" the guy replies. The woman then exclaims again, "Will you sit still please? You're making me crazy!!!" The guy answers quite nicely, "I-ight. I'm just jamming to my tunes here. I just turned 40 -- wanna stay young and all." The woman, just as nice, retorts, "I'm 55 ... and YOU'RE MAKING ME CRAZY!" She then proceeds with her phone call on her cell phone. I just try to keep myself under control. It wasn't easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home