Friday, July 15, 2005

Did *shenanigans* last night. Just hung out with Mike Lake and got some new music (which I just uploaded to my i-pod). Snuck away to Apex for an hour or so. It was DEAD -- but really crowded with a lot of kids and deaf people!?! I was hot -- it was nice to see Keith, Barry, and Kevin. I just danced a bit and drank a red bull. My exciting life. Woo-haa. Ended up with Mike Lake for a few more hours and then I managed the trek back home. Had to take the bus because I couldn't get my new pin number right for my ATM card. Not cute. Once I got on (the bus) I had this sinking feeling that I was the only one who spoke English as a first language. Not that it's a bad thing mind you, but something that really hit me hard. Of course in my typical *morning* behavior, I decided to spread the word to most of my address book on my phone via text. Honey, I wurQed that keypad. LOL. Needless to say, after making fun of these people, I find out that the bus let out by the wharf -- a whole 5-6 blocks away. REALLY not cute. Hey -- that's what I get. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home