Thursday, January 12, 2006

more BLAH than SKETCH...

It's not secret that I tend to get *hung up* [enter the new madonna song -- pick your remix] on certain things for a certain period of time and then push off to the wayside until I get bored and find more interest in them again. There's a word for it ... i can't seem to remember what it is tho. Fanatical maybe?!? Anyway, it's a big part of my own little version of ADD i guess. It's generally been my whole *blogging* ventures over the past couple of years. Some people have MANHUNT. I have (that too) and FRIENDSTER and MY SPACE. Some people look at is as some sort of popularity contest to see how many *friends* you can have on your lists. I have over 100 people on my FRIENDSTER list. What's scary, though, is that i actually KNOW most of them! MY SPACE is really fun because a lot of dj's and musical acts post there and you can kind of interact with them directly -- albeit with the marketing people most likely. It's all good. I'm just further perpetuating my DJ Whore status by adding the likes of Peter Rauhofer, Tracy Young, Oscar G., and the like on mine. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home