Wednesday, April 14, 2004

who would've thought i'd be playing with the *big boys* in the party scene in dc? i mean, i really don't *play* but i tend to hang out in the same arenas (clubs, bars, after-hours parties, etc.). this past weekend was the topper i think. after sunday mass, we ended up a someone's house (a regular hangout) until about 5am monday morning! believe it or not, i wasn't a mess, either. go figure. on monday i even got my laundry done. anyway -- back to work today -- it kind of hellish. they put me back on the ticket counter (as a lead) after about 2 months NOT working it at all. my luck today -- we encountered the effects of major delays in new york and south florida. i didn't get to leave until about 11:30pm. i have my interview with my general manager for the admin. job at IAD/Dulles. i don't know what to think now. i'm kind of over this whole thing trying with finding a better place at my company. we'll see what's in store for me. all i know is that i have to be at the airport by 8:15am or so. that's NOT going to be cute with maybe only 4 hours of sleep. i guess i better start getting some NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home