Thursday, August 18, 2005

post GSP shenanigans

Sitting here in the Greenville-Spartanburg airport restaurant. Just had my *country* breakfast of eggs over easy, bacon, GRITS, and toast. Mmm. Mmm. Good!

Had a ball with Nate. We just hung around his new (and quite beautiful at that) and spent some QT together. After he picked me up, we went to a Sonic Burger - a first for me. We then took a mini tour of his little suburbia. Apparently the key is to go shopping in the local Big Lots and Goodwill. FO' RIL DOH! He found some nice housewares and such there. Too bad it's not the same thing back in DC. I'll be definitely coming back. After last week's fiasco with the gang going against each other it was nice to be in a un stressfull environment albeit me, Nate, manhunt, and the trick that was waiting for him at his house while he dropped me off at the airport! :- )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home