Wednesday, March 17, 2004

... from 9:31am pst (on the plane from dulles to oakland)...


Right now somewhere over utah. Getting antsy in my chair. Frog in my throat-still recovering from the crazy tonsilitis craziness from earlier this week. I cant believe how easy & hard i get sick. It totally sucks having to go thru all the symptoms. i just hope i will get through it all ok.

Im kinda glad that i am going to back into my regular "thing". First of all i need to get paid! Living off my big stock sale was fun and all but not practical. The louis v. Wallet was the major guilty pleasure though! The updated wardrobe was sort of a necessity too. Okay-time to focus... How about working out?!? Eww, that might be a dirty word right now (meanwhile, why was i seriously thinking about the aids run sf in hawaii while at wendy's?).

ok this whole planeful of people is just a bit too chummy. Why does everyone know everyone else? weird-inquiring minds want to know.

I gotta pee now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home