Wednesday, March 17, 2004

i'm finally back home in oakland. it's warm. like somewhere in the mid 70's or something. it was near snow temp/weather in dc when i left this morning! no wonder i'm getting sick.

as i said in my earlier BLOG -- i got tonsilitis of all things in my course of travels, et. al. still awaiting word on my interview from last week. we were supposed to get some kind of response by this past monday. hmm. that could be a good OR a bad thing. i guess i'll just wait until next monday to make any official inquiries. i'm actually thinking about taking 6 months leave of absence. meanwhile -- i guess i should as if that's allowed at all, right?

i'm dying for a long nap right now, but the only way i can get my internal clock(s) to sync up is to fuck with them. i may just take a nice shower and hop on down to the city to buy some extension cords and shit for the computer.

i'm really trying to make myself use and understand my new pda phone doohicky. i got it from ebay a few weeks ago and just got it up and running the day i left for dc last week. it's kind of a pain, but it's just a new little toy i need to concentrate on i guess. since i'm using this old computer with windows 98, i don't have the proper version of outlook to make sure my names and addresses sync up with each other. argh. more money i need to spend i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home