Sunday, May 09, 2004

it's hot today. i'm at work. it's also sunday. i'm not used to my new work schedule yet. luckily i had nothing really going on this weekend. well -- compared to last week, thank goodness. it was cherry weekend here in dc last week -- lots o' boys. lot's o' parties. lot's o' things that come in between. my favorite was moody's unofficial event at club five. i've never had so much fun at a club in years!

been spending a lot of time with marc m. we've become very good friends in a short span of time. he's a cool guy ~ an old timer in the dc club scene. i wonder what he's doing tonight.

yesterday was apartment hunting day for me. me an collin are actually going to try to be roommates. he's a great guy as well -- it's just when he's in party mode (most of the time i ever see him), he's quite the handful. when he's not, he's surprisingly articulate and thoughtful. i'll sure we'll get along very well.

the new job is going along as well. getting my *groove* slowly but surely. my major hurdle i think is going to be payroll. everything else is a piece of cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home