Friday, August 19, 2005

Believe it or not...I'm not easily shocked.

Scared or startled is one thing, but it takes a lot to really *shock* me. I'm just waiting here in front of the airport for my bus ride home and I see this woman (not too young, but not in her 20's) run up to a middle aged man and immediately embrace and hug like they've apart for a while. They kiss. Again, nothing out of the ordinary. As I proceed to look up and just notice the goings-ons, the lady grabs the man's crotch! I look into her eyes and she has this *look*. A verrrry *happy look*. Hmm, I wonder what they're gonna do when they get home. Better yet, what's gonna happen in the parking lot...

All-in-all, nothing to really be surprised at, but I was actually embarrased to notice it all. I'm totally pondering about this too much, I'm sure. I do this kind of stuff all too often. I pay mind to literally almost EVERYTHING, yet *appear* not to care or notice. It's such a bad thing too. I'll eventually find a way to vent it out later. Sometimes the outcome ain't all that cute either. Okay- back to my i-pod. The bus started to leave for the metro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home