Monday, August 29, 2005

Its my birthday!

Hardly the highpoint of anytime of the year, but the marking of another milestone in my life. That is, I was born 37 years ago! A scary thought to some. An amazing to others I can only guess. I tell just about everyone what a depressing time it is for me this time of year, but its really just me saying something to offshoot the fact people can't believe how old I am. ''What? I swear you don't look a day over .'' is the general comment I get when I reveal my true age. A blessing in disguise? I don't know. Maybe its more of a sign that I don't act my age. LOL. In honor of my *birthday*, I went to San Francisco to hear one of my favorite dj's spin. Peter Rauhofer made an appearance at Mezzanine and it probably was one of best all time club experiences ever. Really! All of the best things you could ask for just fell into place. Great company (with Mike *Touched by an Angel* Lake, my maniac club music fiend and part-time partner in Thursday night shenanigans). Great music (spun by Peter). Great club (Mezzanine). Most of all, the right kind of people (that I find interesting ~ bears n' things that can actually dance). I actually got attention! Ha!!! I'm so critical when it comes to the last comment about myself, but that is just something that I still have to *fine tune*. When it comes to my social interractions with people I just don't know how to read people when it comes to that. San Francisco is the only place that I can actually call it out and notice. I really have no idea why. We'll just leave that comment at that for now. I'm on the verge of sounding pitiful. Yikes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home